Uses of Deep Sea Nasal Spray:
- It is used to treat dry or irritated nose passages.
- It is used to thin fluid in the nose passages.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Deep Sea Nasal Spray?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Deep Sea Nasal Spray (sodium chloride nasal). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Deep Sea Nasal Spray (sodium chloride nasal) while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad nose irritation.